Alyra Strategy & Development (Akyra) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its employees, contractors, and clients to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines the guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with copyright laws and protection of intellectual property.
The managing director has responsibility for implementing this policy and ensuring anyone their control is aware of and complies with it.
- Ownership of Creative Works. All creative works, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, marketing materials, designs, copy, and multimedia content, produced by Akyra are the exclusive property of Akyra, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing with the client.
- Client-Supplied Materials. Materials provided by clients for use in campaigns or projects are assumed to be owned or licensed by the client. Akyra is not responsible for verifying the copyright status of client-supplied materials but will make commercially reasonable efforts to do so.
- Third-Party Materials. The use of third-party materials (e.g., stock photos, music, or software) will be subject to the terms of the respective licenses and permissions. Akyra will obtain appropriate licenses and permissions for the use of such materials whenever possible.
- Employee and Contractor Obligations. All employees and contractors of Akyra are required to adhere to copyright laws and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Any work created in the course of employment or engagement with Akyra is the exclusive property of Akyra.
- Client License and Usage Rights. Upon payment of agreed fees, clients are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the final creative works for the agreed-upon purposes outlined in the project scope. Any additional usage rights must be negotiated separately.
- Unauthorized Use and Enforcement. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, or modification of Akyra’s creative works is strictly prohibited. Akyra reserves the right to take legal action to enforce its copyright and protect its intellectual property.
- Reporting Copyright Concerns. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been used on Akyra’s platforms without proper authorization, please contact our managing director (email@example.com) with the subject line ‘Copyright Concern’ and include detailed information and any supporting documents.
- Updates to the Copyright Policy. This Copyright Policy may be updated from time to time. The latest version will be available on www.akyra.com.au. Employees, contractors, and clients are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy to stay informed of any changes.
For any queries in relation to this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3204 8830.
By using Akyra’s services, employees, contractors, and clients agree to comply with this Copyright Policy. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in legal action and termination of business relationships.
Issue Date: 01.02.2024
Review Date: 31.01.2026